Re: failed to create packet queue

From: Neal Rauhauser (nealr@pensat.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:51:43 PDT

    > Neal (nealr@pensat.com) had suggested some path existance issues. A
    > good thought, but I had already travelled that road. And, of course,
    > "public" may or may not be my actual community and I may or may not use
    > an access-list on snmp read and I may or may not have used a different
    > IP address in my e-mail than the real one. I will also neither confirm
    > nor deny that I actually exist. :-)

       I've had a script kiddie humping my leg like a rabid chihuahua for the last five days and
    he got my personal info on a teeny, tiny little scrap of information like that which has
    made the problem doubly annoying. Bad enough to deal with intrusion, but getting taunted on
    the phone? I'd drop a Fujitsu Eagle on his foot if I could find him.