v5 export w/PA-A3 OC12 in a Cisco 75xx router?

From: Dave Plonka (plonka@doit.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 13:46:03 PDT

    cflowd users -

    Anyone out there have experience (good or bad) with the PA-A3 OC12 card
    in a 7500 series router? My coworkers have scheduled an "emergency"
    upgrade for tomorrow AM to put this thing into a production router
    without my having a chance to test it with v5 export beforehand.

    A short reply, Cc'ing my personal email, would be much appreciated if
    you know if it works [well].

    Thanks,
    Dave

    --