Re: v5 export w/PA-A3 OC12 in a Cisco 75xx router?

From: Pierre Vander Vorst (pvanderv@cisco.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 01:26:15 PDT

    Hi,

    It's most probably due to a known issue described in this one :

       CSCdk52055 : CAR MIB number in conflict with another MIB

    The CAR MIB, CISCO-CAR-MIB.my, was erroneously assigned the same MIB
    number, 82, as the STP extensions MIB, CISCO-STP-EXTENSIONS-MIB.my.
    It has been fixed in some releases by changing the CAR MIB number
    from 82 to the good one, 113.

    As a consequence, there's a big chance that you're still seeing
    the CAR MIB under the old number...

    Can you check it and try to walk the CAR MIB using .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.82 ?

    Rgds,

    Pierre