Re: Is there any way to recieve outbound flow data?

From: Todd Caine (todd_caine@eli.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 13:29:29 PDT

    In order to do that I would have to enable 'ip route cache flow' on a
    backbone interface. Which the cflowd documentation says not to do?

    i.e..

                             ___ ip route cache flow enabled ( to catch ingress
    traffic )
     | ISP A |--------| ISP B |--(SRP backbone interface)
                                        ^___ip route cache flow enabled (to
    catch egress traffic)

    Is this correct? Anyone have any idea about the performance issues of
    enabling 'ip route cache flow' on an OC-12 SRP interface (300Mbps on
    average) for a Cisco 75XX. Can this be done without serious performance
    problems using version 5 flow-export?

    Todd Caine