Cflowdmux problem

From: E Manners (edson_vip@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 06:48:02 PDT

    I'm running a Solaris 7 machine with 256MB ram and when I run cflowdmux and
    cflowd, nothing happens I just get a new promt. when I do a ps -ef | grep cf
    there seems to be NO instances of cflowd or cflowdmux running. What do I do
    to fix this? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

    Cfdcollect does run and does show up when I run that.