RE: Iniciation

From: Andrew Fort (afort@staff.webcentral.com.au)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 19:43:12 PDT

    First of all, read the cflowd config guide and design overview, available at

    http://www.caida.org/tools/measurement/cflowd/

    under "Other documents" (in postscript or HTML).

    Then, once you have it up and running, you may find the analysis tools
    provided with the cflowd package not to your liking, or you may like to try
    other systems entirely.. try

    http://www.switch.ch/tf-tant/floma/software.html

    For some other software links..

    And if you're searching for discussion about a particular point you find
    confusing in the documentation, it's probably come up before, so check the
    list archives first, at:

    http://ipn.caida.org/archives/cflowd/

    (unfortunately this list is not searchable, anyone have a searchable archive
    online?)