follow-up on help...

From: Zimmerman, Sheryl Ms. (ZimmermanS@hq.5sigcmd.army.mil)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 05:16:38 PST

    We've followed all the steps listed on the cflowd debugging page - the ipcs
    -a showed the shared memory and semaphores appropriately owned, ports were
    in their appropriate states.
    Prior to cflowd, I was running NFCollector on this same router, asking for
    binary threads of protocols and DetailHostMatrix. Not entirely sure if this
    is set on the server side, or not, nor if this is pertinent...

    Shery Zimmerman - Litton PRC
    5th Signal TNOC - Design and Performance
    DSN 380-4034