IfIndex issues on Cisco Cat 6000 w/MSFC

From: Hales, Kevin (Kevin.Hales@msdw.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 15:10:18 PST

    I am new to the list and I was told that there was a thread regarding flow
    information exported from Cisco 6000 MSFC VLAN interfaces. The IfIndex
    displayed by an snmpwalk does not seem to correlate to the IfIndex in the
    flow.

    The thread hasn't made it to the archives yet if it exists. Is there anyone
    that has saved the thread that could mail it to me?

    -kh

    --
    Kevin Hales
    Sr. Network Engineer