Did a FreeBSD port for arts++ and cflowd

From: Andreas Klemm (andreas@klemm.gtn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 21:27:38 PST

    Just wanted to inform you, that I started maintainership on your
    two packages arts++ and cflowd in the FreeBSD ports collection.

            http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/
            http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/net/arts%2b%2b/
            http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/net/cflowd/

    Please inform me about urgent fixes via e-mail, just for the case
    I'm pretty busy ... Thanks.

    I just subscribed to the mailinglist, but to be sure please use
    a group reply, or put me on Cc: if necessary (just for the case
    your mailinglist software sets a reply-to: to list only ...).

    BTW: thanks for your work. I have a Cisco Router here and always
    wanted to play a little bit with netflow switching and the data
    export ... Will try that after holidays.

    Please note: I only ported but actually didn't have time to test
    shortly before holidays ...

    So if there are any FreeBSD users in your team, please test
    the port and feel free to write me your comments. I can commit
    fixes until Friday this week.

    Best regards

            Andreas ///

    --
    Andreas Klemm                                           Powered by FreeBSD SMP
    Songs from our band >>64Bits<<............http://www.apsfilter.org/64bits.html

    attached mail follows:

    andreas 2000/11/07 21:13:27 PST

    Modified files: net Makefile Added files: net/arts++ Makefile distinfo pkg-comment pkg-descr pkg-plist Log: new port arts++ A network data storage and analysis library from CAIDA Revision Changes Path 1.426 +2 -1 ports/net/Makefile

    attached mail follows:

    andreas 2000/11/07 21:15:11 PST

    Modified files: net Makefile Added files: net/cflowd Makefile distinfo pkg-comment pkg-descr pkg-plist Log: New port cflowd flow analysis tool currently used for analyzing Cisco's NetFlow switching Revision Changes Path 1.427 +2 -1 ports/net/Makefile