cflowdmux not collecting data, with no error messages

From: Luong Tang (LTang@splitrock.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 09:08:26 PST

    I have 2 Solaris 2.6 systems. cflowdmux would work on one but not on the
    other. Not working means just not collecting flows, syslog has no error
    messages, but the same info messages about it getting started properly,
    exactly as on the "good" system. "flowwatch all" also outputs nothing unlike
    the "good" system. I ftp'ed cflowd.conf from one system to the other, this
    is to say they are identical. I snoop port 2055. Definitely have flow
    traffic from the router to the "bad" system. So obviously there is something
    different on the 2 systems. Where should I look next. I did "ipcs -a", and
    "netstat -an". All looks normal to me, i.e. shared mem got allocated,
    semaphore created, port 2055 opened, again just like on the "good" system. I
    even tried ftp cflowdmux from the "good" system.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Luong Tang - ltang@splitrock.net