Re: Problem restarting cflowd after it dies...

From: Martin Horneffer (Horneffer@rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 01:19:36 PST

    On Nov 20, 12:54, Martin_Nieuwelaar@infonet-europe.com wrote:

    > I'm having some ongoing problems with cflowd. Everything was running
    > smoothly apparently until I started collecting netmatrix statistics.

    Just a stupid idea: did you check memory consumption of the cflowd
    process?

    The netmatrix statistics consumes more memory than most other statistics.
    Only the portmatrix might need more.

    Do you have policy routing? I noticed to policy routing leads to a lot of
    /32-routes (host routes) which inflate the netmatrix statistics.

    Martin

    --
    Dr. Martin Horneffer -- Horneffer@rrz.uni-koeln.de