Problems with Arts Utilities

From: Joe Kelly (jkelly@onsiteaccess.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:32:36 PST

    Greetings,

    I recently downloaded the binaries for cflowd & arts, and everything
    seemed to be working fine until I tried to run artsasagg, when I got
    the following message:

    Failed to open output file '../data/cflowd/test' : Invalid argument
    {ArtsFileUtil.cc:1263}

    The file is being created, but it's empty. Cflowd & cflowdmux appear to
    be working perfectly, cfdcollect is writing to syslog, and the arts files
    are being created as (I think) they should be, but I can't do anything
    with the files. Has anyone seen this type of behavior before? I'm
    running redhat 7.0 (yeah, I know)

    Joe