Request for Config

From: Mathias Gärtner (mgaertne@igd.fhg.de)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 03:07:57 PST

    Hello all,

    I'm successfully using cflowd for monitoring my cisco routers. But now
    I'd like to see the mls-cache of the Layer3-switches too.
    That are Cat600X with PFC and MSFC. I can define
    mls nde (which is the export-funktion) on those switches but I do not
    get the Source- and/or Destination IP-addres, thus, the netmatrix.

    Now, I've tried to configure V8-export which does give me
    pc520 cflowdmux[12627]: [E] bogus agg_method (6) for v8 flow export
    {cflowdmux.cc:166}
    on the collector...

    Does anybody know how to set up the Cat6K-Switch to export a netmatrix ?

    Thanks

    Mathias