Incorrect time and sysuptime values

From: Deniz Hastorun (denizh@itu.edu.tr)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 03:20:05 PST

    hi everybody,

    In the v5 flow export packets I receive from Cisco 7500 runnig 12.0(8) the
    unix_secs and router sysuptime values seem to be incorrect. So therefore
    the rawflows start and endtime are calculated wrong. ( I applied the time
    patches posted in the list before)
    when the exact time was
    Fri Dec 1 12:36:18 2000 , the unix_secs values shows it as
    Fri Dec 1 14:00:42 2000

     couple hours ahead.But the router time is correct. Also I have a greater
    sysuptime value in the FlowHeader than the value I receive with snmpget.
    Is this something related to the IOS software or cflowd? I was recieving
    correct time values couple weeks ago. thanks in advance,
    deniz