Scripts to import cflowd-data into MySQL?

From: Lars Michael Jogback (lm@swip.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 10:01:58 PST

    Hello,

    I've recently started to look into what can be done with cflowd,
    and I'm wonder if anyone has developed any scripts or programs to
    import cflowd/arts data into a SQL-database. I'm specifically
    interested of importing the output from artsases into a SQL-database.

    Have anyone experiences in this that they would like to share or
    should I start "inventing the wheel" by myself?

    Best Regards,
    /LM

    --
    Lars Michael Jogbäck <lm@swip.net> | Tele2 AB / SwipNet