Issues with compiling cflowd-2-1-b1 on Solaris 8??

From: William J. Fletcher (fletcher@eug4ja.lane.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:03:15 PST

    There seems to be a few compilation issues with the current build kit
    (regardless of whether you use gmake or make). I'm working through the
    changes to the Makefiles, which will likely result in a finished
    binary, but if there is an updated archive that has these issues
    already resolved it would be helpful in the interests of time. I do
    have the latest arts package, arts++-1-1-a8 correctly installed.

    Respectfully,

    Bill Fletcher