buffer lock error

From: Tom Holbrook (tomhol@mindspring.net)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 15:29:47 PST

    I have cflowd running on a test platform (Linux) listening to
    a very heavily loaded router. It is collecting data, but
    repeatedly gives the following message when traffic is heavy.

    Does this just mean I need a more substantial platform?

    Dec 21 18:19:04 salieri cflowd[757]: [E] semop(0,0xbfe678ec,1) failed to
    release buffer lock: Resource temporarily unavailable
    {CflowdPacketQueue.cc:438}

    Thanks
    -Tom