Cflowd dies, cfdcollect can't reconnect until after reboot.

From: Soren Petersen (sp@int.tele.dk)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 05:08:51 PST

    Hi,

    Cflowd has been acting strange ever since I upgraded to cflowd-2-1-b1.
    The cflowd process dies at a random interval without leaving a trace in
    syslog. When I start it back up, cfdcollect can no longer connect to
    cflowd, which it shows by writing the following in syslog:

    Jan 16 13:38:40 machine cfdcollect[490]: [ID 365783 local6.error] [E]
    connect(4,1 31f6c,16) (host 127.0.0.1 port 2056) failed: Connection
    refused {CflowdServer.cc:112}

    Even if I shut down cflowd, cflowdmux and cfdcollect and start them all
    back up again, cfdcollect still can't connect. The only way I've been able
    to make it work again has been to reboot the machine.

    Has anyone else seen this behavior, and does someone have a solution to
    offer?

     - Soren