RE: Cflowd dies, cfdcollect can't reconnect until after reboot.

From: Soren Petersen (sope@int.tele.dk)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 10:01:39 PST

    Hi Martin,

    Thank you for your excellent explanation. That turned to be exactly what
    was happening here too. I'm running cflowd on a solaris 8 box. I guess
    I'll have to try and automate the restart process till the problem is
    fixed. Does anyone know when to expect a new version of cflowd that might
    address this problem?

     - Soren