reparsing raw flow data with cflowdcollect

From: Peter Francis (peter@softaware.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 12:25:17 PST

    Hello:

    My goal is to be able to do AS aggregation on a per NextHop basis.
    The arts++ tools do not currently allow me to do this.

    I can, however, use flowdumper to create seperate raw flow files for each NextHop.

    My problem is: how do I now get cdflowdcollect to parse these raw flow files as if they are coming from an instance of cflowd?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Peter