Re: multiple flow export destinations

From: Peter Francis (peter@softaware.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 17:03:28 PST

    At 1:10 AM +0100 1/27/01, Jesper Skriver wrote:
    >On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 03:21:40PM -0800, Peter Francis wrote:
    >> The link below is dead.
    >>
    >> Is anyone running this? Which versions of IOS does it work for?
    >
    >As the link imply, 12.1(3)T and later.

    I've been unable to find any documentation for this feature on the cisco doc pages.
    I have a case open with cisco TAC and I'll let the list know what I find out.

    I also found out:

    - there's an IOS bug on 12.0(11)s, which caused AS export to fail to include the proper source/dest ASs (most end up as zero from what I heard)

    BugID for the no-AS-exporting bit is "CSCdt25032"

    Peter