cflowd for Billing

From: Eswar the MAD (cfdetm@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 13:50:07 PST

    Hi all,

    I am not a networking or router guy. I am a Database Guy.

    But want to install and implement cflowd for Billing purposes. Can anybody
    give light in the area of what information i can get from the raw file. Can
    i get the connection time of a system with regards to its ip with the
    router. Its basically a Billing Solution. If any body can give me the
    details it will be very helpful.

    Regards

    cfdEtM