CONFIGURATION OF CFLOWD

From: SUMIT SAHAY (sumit_sahay@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 22:57:16 PST

    Sir

    This is a followup of the previous mail sent out regarding above.

    When I start the three processes i.e cflowdmux , cflowd , cfdcollect

    I find that I do have raw data. However the cfdcollect doesnot seem to be
    doing its job. It doesnot write any files in the required directory.

    The ps -ef shows cfdcollect running.The min pollinterval in the cfdcollect
    is set to 200. Is it 200 seconds ?

    Can you provide any feedback.

    Thanx

    Sumit.K.Sahay