Re: cflowd memory usage

From: Blake Caldwell (blake@ucar.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 15:35:35 PST

         I just found a way to get around all of this. I hacked the flowwatch
    program that connects to cflowdmux to write the raw flows to disk. Now I
    don't even need to use cflowd! Its much faster and probably more
    reliable. I would suggest doing this to anyone who is using Flowscan.
    Flowwatch only uses a couple megs of memory compared to 650 Mb with
    cflowd. If anyone is interested, let me know.

    -Blake