Re: everything ZERO

From: Christian Hammers (ch@westend.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 00:51:57 PST

    On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 04:12:01PM +0800, Mark Manuel C. Ramos wrote:
    > I have a lot of the following.... The src_ip and dst_ip seems OK. the
    > dst_ip is indeed inside my network and src_ip is outside. How come my all
    > my src_as are zero?
    I read it in either the CISCO netflow FAQ or the CAIDA arts/cflow FAQ
    (sorry no URL at the moment). IIRC it meant that the router is unable to
    get the AS for this IP from BGP as it is it's own AS.
    (At least in our src we have a substitute by our own AS number for this case)

    HTH
    bye,

        -christian-

    --
     	codito ergo sum - I code, therefore I am!