Packaging cflowd

From: Chris Cheney (ccheney@cheney.cx)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 12:52:54 PST

    I am working on packaging cflowd for Debian GNU/Linux, but I am having
    a lot of trouble getting it to conform to our policy. Is there an
    anonymous cvs repository for cflowd? Or possibly even a way to get the
    .am files (before auto/libtool is run). I need to be able to remove
    -rpath, and be able to move the header files out of /usr/include into
    /usr/include/(something).

    Thanks,

    Chris Cheney
    ccheney@debian.org