Running cflowd and cflowdmux

From: Rich Norderhaug (rnorderh@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 18:51:40 PST

    I've seen others ask this question, but have still not
    located an answer in the mail archive.

    I'm trying to run cflowd and cflowdmux on a Solaris
    2.6 platform.

    When I attempt to run either cflowd or cflowdmux, I do
    not see them with "ps -ef" and can not locate an error
    message.

    When I attempt to simply run cfdcollect, I see it
    easily with a "ps -ef" command.

    Is there a solution to this problem?

    Thanks,
    Rich