Re: MHTG released

From: Saulius Riauba (saulius.riauba@sc.vu.lt)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 12:07:16 PST

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "David Spindler" <spindler@mail.utexas.edu>
    To: <cflowd@caida.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 7:15 PM
    Subject: MHTG released

    > UT has released a new tool called MHTG (Multi Host Traffic Grapher) which
    > provides a MRTG like graph for every host on a site using netflow
    > data. Currently there is very little on the page, but there is a working
    > production example to play with. It scales well and we use it at UT to
    monitor
    > all hosts in our three class Bs.
    >
    > http://mhtg.the.net/cgi-bin/ip_graph.cgi?submit=1&ip=206.77.0.150

    > David Spindler
    > TIS-UTnet/THEnet
    > 512-475-9299
    > 512-415-1434

    Does it is necessary running linux for MHTG (Multi Host Traffic Grapher) ?
    Does not it works under UNIX ?

    What other programs I can use for displaying cflowd data? (What
    visualization applications are available?)

    Can I use MRTG (The Multi Router Traffic Grapher) for displaying cflowd
    data?
    What other programs, like MRTG and MHTG, provide traffic graphs for every
    host in the network, list the top servers and users and so on using netflow
    data?

    Thanks,
    Saulius Riauba