Re: Packet Loss via Netflow

From: Hendrik Visage (hvisage@envisage.co.za)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 00:33:39 PST

    I think the question might be: "packet loss due to congestion over
     serial link" (or similar), not of the NetFlow data that have been lost.

    The amount of NetFlow data/packet loss can be determined as described below.
    However, I don't know of any idea NetFlow data based on the first question.

    Having said that, the way I'd "determine" that loss, would be to check the
    data coming in on the first router, and compare it to the data that's