Re: Packet Loss via Netflow

From: Christian Hammers (ch@westend.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 01:28:09 PST

    On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 10:33:39AM +0200, Hendrik Visage wrote:
    > I think the question might be: "packet loss due to congestion over
    > serial link" (or similar), not of the NetFlow data that have been lost.
    Oh, I see :-)
    As far as I know there is no such way. You can maybe query some SNMP variables
    to get values of the physical link state and number line relialibility...
    Don't know exactly about this (but if you did this, mail me how :))

    bye,

     -christian-

    --
    Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
    ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879