Re: Does Cflowd support type 8?

From: Pierre Vander Vorst (pvanderv@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 01:32:48 PST

    Hi,

    The recommended version of NetFlow on GSR is NetFlow V8 (Aggregation), or
    Sampled NetFlow. But on some LineCards, NetFlow V5 is configurable and
    working.

    Basically,

      Engine 0 and engine 1 supports traditional NetFlow as well as
      Sampled NetFlow, but the recommended version is V8 not V5

      Engine 2 supports only Sampled NetFlow

    Pierre