RE: Does Cflowd support type 8?

From: Nunes, Steve (Steve.Nunes@coreexpress.net)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 07:02:03 PST

    Jeffrey,

    If you take a look at UpdateTablesWithV8Data() in cflowd.cc, you will see
    that although
    cflowdmux can receive all the v8 agg types, it will only transfer three of
    the types
    to the tables. If you need a different agg type than the 3 supported, you
    would have to add another case clause to support that type.

    Steve Nunes
    CoreExpress Inc.