Problem: 6509 w/ MSFC

From: johnh@cryc.com
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 10:42:46 PDT

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello all..

    I recently upgraded our 7507 router to a pair of 6509's w/ MSFCs. Prior to
    this conversion cflow was working great along with 'flowscan'. Average raw
    flow file size was about 80Kbytes.

    With the 6509's in place I configured ONE of them (start small) to report
    flows to the collector -- much in the same manner as the config for the
    7500. Average raw flow file size now is only 500BYTES !!!

    I have confirmed that the aggregation has not been turned on. I only have
    ONE interface enabled with ip route-cache flow.

    Any thoughts? We are currently running IOS 12.1(3a).

    Thanks in advance,
    John