use cflowd for accounting on 6509

From: Soren Petersen (sp@int.tele.dk)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 04:43:45 PDT

    Hi,

    I've been trying to get my Cisco 6509s to capture traffic in both
    directions to use for accounting, but have only succeeded in capturing
    traffic in one direction.

    After having started a dialog with Cisco, I'm beginning to understand that
    it's not possible to do what I want without dropping the switchport
    functionality and thus letting go of most of the performance.

    Has anyone else had any experience with Cisco 6000s and cflowd and more
    importantly, has anyone successfully implemented a solution that can be
    used for accounting?

     - Soren