RE: use cflowd for accounting on 6509

From: Andrew Fort (afort@staff.webcentral.com.au)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 17:43:57 PDT

    Are you using the Hybrid mode or Native IOS mode? (Native IOS can NDE from
    the MSFC as well as from the Sup). If you're using cflowd, I presume it's
    version 5 flows (the ver 8 aggregate types exported by the sup(?) are still
    unsupported by cflowd?) - do they originate from the supervisor or the MSFC?

    David Spindler wrote,

    > We use data from our 6509 for accounting. Shouldn't be any
    > problem getting both
    > flows. There is a limit of around 32K-64K flows so depending
    > on your traffic you
    > may have to tune the timers and flow mask.

    -afort