Re: SNMPCOMM

From: K.C. Smith (ksmith2@netrail.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 11:58:25 PDT

    I had a similar experience when trying to figure out a problem of my
    own. Maybe this old post can help
    you: http://www.caida.org/archives/cflowd/0155.html .

    Incidentally, I never did heard from anyone whether they have seen the
    same thing. I.e., cflowd/cfdcollect SNMP polls the routers excessively
    resulting in a crash of cfdcollect with the log message
    "cfdcollect[pid]: [I] localhost has data for 134742016 routers." So, let
    me know if you're seeing it.

    Good luck.

    K.C.