Re: Analyse Raw Data

From: Saulius R. (saulius.riauba@sc.vu.lt)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 04:55:40 PDT

    Hi,

    I have the same problem - how to display cflowd data?

    But why do you need to read the raw data? Because the final data are not ir
    /usr/local/arts/data/cflowd/flows
    directory, but in directory
    /usr/local/arts/data/cflowd/x.x.x.x
    in arts type files (for example, arts.20010502) where x.x.x.x is the IP of
    router you are observing.

    How to read the file like arts.20010502 ?

    S.