Semaphore Errors

From: Shawn Workman (shawn@bsdguy.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 11:35:49 PDT

    Please forgive me if this was answered on the list, I did not see anything in the archives.

    I get the following error when trying to run cflowd. Am I doing something wrong or ?

    I have checked to permissions on the file mentioned, and verified that it exsits.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated...

    cflowd[34703]: [E] semget(ftok("/usr/local/etc/cflowd.conf",0),2,S_IRWXU|S_IRWXG|S_IRWXO) failed to get semaphore set: No such file or directory {CflowdPacketQueue.cc:124}