Re: src AS 0 and distributed cef

From: Hielke Christian Braun (hcb@unco.de)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 07:58:35 PDT

    Hello Benoit, Jesper,

    no not really. I changed it to v5. The IOS is Version 12.0(10r)S1.

    Never had a problem with that before. With an earlier version
    i had problems getting the dot1q encapsulation on the gigabit
    interface working. I have some subinterface with dot1q
    encapsulation configured on the exporting interface. Could that
    be a problem?

    Best regards,
     Christian Braun.