Re: src AS 0 and distributed cef

From: Benoit Claise (bclaise@cisco.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:33:15 PDT

    Hielke

    Hielke Christian Braun wrote:

    > Hello Benoit, Jesper,
    >
    > no not really. I changed it to v5. The IOS is Version 12.0(10r)S1.
    >
    > Never had a problem with that before. With an earlier version
    > i had problems getting the dot1q encapsulation on the gigabit
    > interface working. I have some subinterface with dot1q
    > encapsulation configured on the exporting interface. Could that
    > be a problem?

    If this is the exporting interface, there is no issue with netflow
    If this is on the interface where you enabled netflow, there is a small
    issue:
    As there is no yet an ifIndex for dot1q subinterface, your exported data
    will contain the ifIndex of the main interface. Note this feature should be
    released very soon; I tested an engineering image which works perfectly.
    Now I don't think that this relates to your problem.

    To troubleshoot the problem, sh ip cef <ip_address>
    You should see the AS field populated.
    If not there, you have a look at your bgp table and correlate the
    information.
    If there, you should open a case with the TAC to troubleshoot further.

    Regards, Benoit