Netflow on DPT

From: frank hellemink (druid@helms-deep.chello.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 08:02:50 PDT

    Hi,

    we are running into the following problem:

    When the router creates a netflow export packet and the outgoing interface
    on the router on the collector is via a DPT / SRP interface, the packets do
    not arrive. If we change the collector to a route via an outgoing pos
    interface, there are no problems, even when the nexthop after that has dpt
    as outgoing interface. It really seems as if creating the netflow export
    and placing it on the DPT ring fails.

    if anyone has seen this problem or knows anything about I would appreciate
    hearing about it.

    best regards,

    Frank