about arts++ artsports utility ,anyone can help me?

From: Qingbo Jin (qingbo@canarie.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 11:38:16 PDT

    Hello :
           Now I got a problem when I try to aggregate data from arts++ files,
    when I use artsports ,I got two "csdmbase" port number in one .TXT file,
    When I look the standard table for ports , one is "csdmbase" the other
    should
    be "CSDMBASE" . But artsports deal with them all lower case . Anyone know
    inside the arts++ where is the list of service name and port number so
    that I can change it by hand .

    thanks

    Jin