Flowwatch gives - [A] failed to open packet queue! Exiting

From: Liger-dc (liger_dc@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 10:48:08 PDT

    I get the following message when trying to use flowwatch on my flows. I have no idea if this means
    that I am getting no flows from my router. Doing a 'sho mls nde' gives the following

    bfs-6000x> (enable) sho mls nde
    Netflow Data Export version: 7
    Netflow Data Export enabled
    Netflow Data Export configured for port 9995 on host 1x6.x01.xx.3xx
    Total packets exported = 34037
    bfs-6000x> (enable)

    Is it safe to assume the flows are being exported? What might be my problem. I will greatly
    appreciate any comments suggestions or advice.

    =====
    Edson Manners
    Academic Computing & Networking Services
    Florida State University