[Fwd: problem compiling arts++]

From: hans (hans.wouters@belbone.be)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 01:47:31 PDT

    Sorry, maybe I didn't provide enough details,

    I'm running it on a SOLARIS 8 machine.

    Hans

    --
    Hans Wouters
    NTD ( New Technologies Deployment ) Manager

    attached mail follows:

    Hello,

    I'm trying to compile arts++-1-1-a8 , but in the configure I get the following message :

    checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... configure: error: can not run test program while cross compiling

    Does Anyone know what I can do ?

    Tanx in advance,

    Hans

    I'm using gcc-2.95.1 and make-3.79.1