AS 0 and sampling

From: Tom Holbrook (tomhol@corp.earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 13:54:09 PDT

    Two unrelated questions:

    1. If I am using CEF, and a flow has AS 0 as source, destination, or both,
    what is the meaning? By the src and dest IP I can tell that they do not
    coincide with my local AS. Also the localas is configured correctly in
    cflowd.conf.

    2. Does cfdcollect sample data by design? Or is the intent that you set the
    "sampling" rate high enough to collect all the tabular data before it is
    overwritten?

    Thanks
    -Tom