RE: NDE Version 7 (Cat 6509)

From: Aleks Sheynkman (aleks@narus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:20:24 PDT

    Dear Friend

    We know about your problem and about the problems of others, that is why
    NARUS
    is the number one Billing Mediation company. That is why as a potential
    solution for your problem, I would like to
    introduce to you our company product. Recently, we announced an availability
    of the
    NetFlow collection appliance
    (http://www.narus.com/pdfs/NetFlow_Appliance_BR_EXT_Jun06.pdf).
    Our appliance support collection of the NetFlow version 1,5,7 and 8 (all
    available from Cisco equipment).In addition to that, we have extended
    revenue assurance capabilities and a set of
    post-processing aggregations.

    Please do not hesitate to contact me for future details.

    Best Regards,
            Aleksander Sheynkman