ATM unwanted interfaces

From: Adam Obszynski (awo@atm.com.pl)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 00:08:06 PDT

    Hello cflowd,

    If we got an Cisco router with ATM interface, and some of VCs are connected
    to clients or uplinks and some other to inter-routers - then we got problems
    becouse by default cflowd will collect all date (wanted and notwanted)
    as i know in Cisco Netflow Collector we can define interface indexes (snmp ifIndex)
    which instances will no be stored in arts files.... it is possible ?

    --
    Adam Obszyński, CCNP+CCDP
    ATM S.A., ul. Grochowska 21a, 04-186 Warszawa

    "Kill all the white people - Then we'll be free"