Re: Pb installing Arts++ on Solaris 8

From: Andrew Lange (andrewl@exodus.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:05:08 PDT

    You get the "cross-compiler" error message when the configure script attempts
    to compile a trivial c program. If it cannot compile the program it assumes
    that you have cross compiler. Usually this means that there is some
    problem with the gcc install. Often it is an error in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
    PATH env varriables. Make sure that you have /usr/ccs/bin and /usr/ucb in your
    PATH, and /usr/ucb/lib in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

    Andrew