cfdcollect not writing any data although the syslog says it does

From: Halldór Högnason (Halldor.Hognason@islandssimi.is)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 19:02:59 PDT

    Hi

    I'm running cflowd and am getting from the routers I'm collecting from,
    (see that by using flowdump on the cflowd files).
    Also I have cfdcollect running without errors and it does create file
    for the data but they seem not be touched after that by the cfdcollect.
    The syslog reports no errors and says the cfdcollect is writing data from
    my routers but the arts files are of size 0.
    It seems to have happened to others and I saw one advice about restarting
    cflowdmux but that wasn't of any help.
    Do you have any other advice ?

    Best regards,

    Halldor