Re: who have cflowdsocktable.socket sample file

From: R. Drew Davis (drew@research.bell-labs.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 06:04:13 PDT

    > Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:22:13 +0800
    > From: "51314168" <51314168@ms23.url.com.tw>
    > To: <cflowd@caida.org>
    > Subject: Re: who have cflowdsocktable.socket sample file
    >
    > who have cflowdsocktable.socket sample file
    >and how to config it ?
    >
    >------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C12EEA.855BB790--

    It's a named socket, not an ordinary file and it is created as needed
    according to the setting in cflowd.conf. You just need to specify
    a place where it can be created. I'm wondering if your real problem is
    in starting up the cflowd-related processes in the right order.

    Drew

    R. Drew Davis, Room MH 2C-302A E-mail: drew@bell-labs.com
    Bell Laboratories Voice: 908-582-7280
    600 Mountain Ave. Fax: 908-582-3340
    Murray Hill, NJ 07974

    Bell Laboratories: The Research & Development Unit of Lucent Technologies.